Publishers Koei Tecmo and DMM games will free the computer version of Touken Ranbu Warriors Going through Steam on May 24 worldwide for $59.99, the companies announced. A digital deluxe edition will also be available for $109.99. It will support 4K resolution and a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second. A demo is available now.
Touken Ranbu Warriors first launched on Switch and PC via DMM Games Player on February 17 in Japan. As previously announced, the Switch version is also set to release on May 24 worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via its steam page:
A secret drama of the Sengoku era begins now.
Touken Ranbu Warriors is an action game that is a collaboration between the “spirits of the blades” simulation game Touken Ranbu: online presented by DMM Games and Nitroplusand the exciting “1 against 1,000” Warriors series of Koei Tecmo Games.
- Touken Ranbu is finally in 3D. Discover the most beautiful graphics in the history of the Warriors series.
- Characters from Touken Danshi, which will be familiar to fans of the source material, rush across the battlefield in 3D.
- In addition to the heart-pounding action you expect from Warriors series, you can enjoy battles with a variety of animations, such as fighting with a partner and dueling.
- Live battles with the Touken Danshi which are both fierce and beautiful.
- Fifteen incarnate blades from a drifting honmaru base on a historical drama from the Sengoku era. Experience an original epic story that can only be found in this game.
- The Touken Danshi, 15 Incarnate Blades that drifted aimlessly without a master Saniwa, are suddenly attacked by the Retrograde Army of History. After the battle, they are instructed by the government of the time to undertake “assault investigations”.
- The masterless blades have no choice but to depart for the chaotic world of the Sengoku era, whose history had already begun to be altered.
- The honmaru is the basis of the Touken Danshi. Enjoy tons of special events and items that can only be found in this title.
- The Touken Danshi can be freely placed in the 3D depicted honmaru, the character base where they live.
- Players can also see how the Touken Danshi perform in honmaru, as well as view original events unique to this title in which they interact with each other.
- Between battles, players can take a break and enjoy mini-games such as “Pose Matching” and “Tag”.
- Photo mode, in which players can take photos of the Touken Danshi, is also included.
- Easy mode has been included, so even players less proficient in action games can control the game easily.
- Two types of controls are included: “Normal Mode”, which presents the control scheme traditionally used for the Warriors series and “Easy Mode”, which uses controls for players less proficient in action games.
- The latter only requires simple button inputs, so players can enjoy the beautiful actions.
Digital Deluxe Edition
the Touken Ranbu Warriors Digital Deluxe Edition is a discounted bundle that includes the main game, plus the content below.
Content included in Digital Deluxe Edition:
- Five honmaru backdrops (*1)
- Five additional music tracks (*2, *3)
- 16 Uchiban outfits (*4, *5, *6)
*1: Under certain conditions, changes made to your honmaru backdrop will not be applied.
*2: Additional music includes three pieces of battle music and two pieces of honmaru music. You can listen to additional music by selecting Honmaru’s “Memories” – “Music Album”.
*3: “Change Honmaru Music” can be used after completing the game.
*4: Uchiban outfits are variations of source material outfits Touken Ranbu: online which can be worn in battle.
*5: Uchiban outfits can only be worn in honmaru or during a “Replay” battle. They cannot be worn for a “Sally” battle.
*6: Characters wearing uchiban outfits will not be in an injured state. By wearing the outfits, the Hissatsu gauge will fill more easily.
- Touken Ranbu Warriors is also available. Be careful not to make a redundant purchase.
- Each of the downloadable content items included in this content is identical to the respective item available for individual purchase. Be careful not to make a redundant purchase.
- When the latest version update data is required, please update your game before use.
Watch a new trailer below.
#Touken #Ranbu #Warriors #Coming #West #Gematsu